Story and interactivity come alive through writing.
Under the Taleturn banner or my own name, I’ve written fiction, essays, exhibitions, and more. Good writing engages the imagination and encourages deeper exploration. Contact me to find out how my writing can lead your audience to new discoveries.
- Bootleggers Bartender Adventure : I co-wrote this immersive experience for Bootleggers Craft Mixers.
- Affair of the Diamond Necklace: I wrote a spectacular evening of interactive theatre staged in Wellington in 2009, bringing the court of Marie Antoinette to life.
- in move: Free to download: a novel about four teenage boys staring down the end of their friendship and trying not to blink.
- Watching Buffy: analysing a serial narrative: Book-length series of essays looking deep into the narrative structure of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".
- Oranges at Halftime: Oranges at Halftime was a major travelling exhibition during the 2011 Rugby World Cup.