Wellington, New Zealand/Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Aotearoa. A very serious city where serious things happen and only the most serious investigators will thrive. Seriously.
You and your partners will look into supernatural happenings while being recorded for a curious audience. Bumble through! Keep the audience informed! Careful now, don’t get puffed!
Paranormal Wellington is a tabletop roleplaying game for 2-4 investigators and 1 director.
- Ability rolls that land on Sweet As, Yeah Nah, or Bugger.
- Talk to the camera to move the investigation along
- A selection of weird monsters to investigate and sort out
- A guide to the city and it’s supernatural secrets
- Guidance for playing Paranormal Wellington in other cities that could be a long way away, like Masterton or Palmerston North
- Based on John Harper’s World of Dungeons which was Powered by the Apocalypse.
Featuring a guide to Wellington’s paranormal secrets by horror master Dan Rabarts (Ngāti Porou). He is an award-winning author, editor, and narrator living in Porirua. He is a four-time recipient of New Zealand’s Sir Julius Vogel Award, and three-time winner of the Australian Shadows Award. Learn more at http://dan.rabarts.com/fiction